Buying birthday presents are fun but sometimes it can be confusing to personalize it. When I give birthday presents, I want the person to think that I think of them and really put into thoughts about the birthday present. So here are some ideas of birthday presents that might help you if you’re looking for one now.
I will divide the categories into the lower budget and the more luxury alternatives
Lower budget alternatives :
- Coloring book and coloring pencils. I bought this for my friend and she was over the moon.
- Mugs with characters from Disney, Marvel, Harry Potter, Monster Inc., etc.
- Yearly notebooks. Suitable for organized or trying to be organized people.
- Gift card. For those who LOVE to go shopping.
- Phone cases.
- Cozy socks. Everyone needs a pair of cute cozy socks.
- A mouse or mouse pad. But if they’re a gamer, you might want to give them one with a better quality
- Yoga mat. You might get your friend started on exercising by giving them a yoga mat.
- Favorite album.
- It can be luxury or simple. I feel like it will remind them of you especially if they’re going to live further from you.
- Scented Candle.
- Multipurpose tool. A good one especially for guys.
- Memories scrapbook.
- Make-up brush or sponge. This is inspired by my friend. She gave me an eyeliner to get me started putting on makeup.
- Bag charm. My friend gave me this before I left and went to China.
Luxury alternatives :
- Perfume. If you know about your friend’s taste of perfume (sweet, sexy, etc.), this might be a good idea.
- Luxury bags from their favorite brand. This one is probably for your boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Watches. I feel like checking time on watches is easier than checking it on the phone.
- Earphone. For me, a good earphone is a necessity.
Hope these help you guys. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to check in next week. Bye!
Happy Birthday to you.